- Notify parents and family you are home, Don’t forget to thank them for their cooperation.
- Finish sending thank-you notes.
- Check your wedding gifts. If you have duplicates or ones that don’t fit your taste, return them immediately.
- Select your wedding photographs.
- Change all previous addresses such as driver’s licenses, charge cards, insurance policies, etc.
- Notify business associates.
- Discuss with each other and lawyer the need for insurance such as homeowner, jewelry and maternity benefits on your medical insurance.
- Work up a budget on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Invite parents to dinner.
- Have a party inviting groomsmen and bride’s attendants. Show them the wedding and honeymoon photographs.